Quality control in garments manufacturing is the biggest deal for management. Because quality means customer needs is to be satisfied. Quality control is the key to successful garments manufacturing. Our T-shirt manufacturing company is equipped with state-of-the-art apparatus and they abide strict inspection methods. We enable our customers to increase sales and build trust with their customers. Our garments Quality requirements meet with correct quality, workmanship and accepted measurement tolerance.
Why Are We Best in Sector of Quality Control?
Always we make quality improvement to satisfy client’s requirements. We are committed to the quality of our products and that we ensure that the highest standards of quality are met. So that’s why our business relationship is long lasting. Excellent workmanship is important in maintain quality control. You ever can’t find a better company than us in terms of excellent workmanship. We are a company with many years of experience in manufacturing and exporting garments. When it comes to the quality of our products we do not allow any compromise. Our company owned quality assures and control team that is composed of well trained and experienced members capable of examining the fabrics and garments produced in the manufacturing line.
Westics Limited is doing trade and export different kinds of superior quality readymade garments clothing. Competitive price, on time delivery and customer satisfaction is our ultimate motto. To maintain this we always try to adapt the following:
- Increase employees efficiency and awareness by given schedule training.
- View customer’s feedback regularly and obtain appropriate action timely if needed.
- Follow up client’s requirements throughout the manufacturers.
- Our maximum rejection or wastage is below 5% per annum.
- We maintain Global Standard 100 and ISO 9001:2008.
Our Quality Policy:
Our garments inspection process is composed of some significant steps. We always try to follow these steps to maintain quality control and these are:
- Pattern Test
- Cutting Quality Check
- Yarn Testing – 100%
- Sewing Quality Check – 100%
- Piece by piece examination – 100%
- DIA Shape Maintaining Test
- Inspection during press fold – 100%
- In House Inspection by QA Department under Top Management.
- Shipment Inspection by Buying QC or INTERTEK / SGS.
- Finishing and packing final audit – 100%